ft.com > comment > blogs >
Remember me on this computer
- Oil groups resist Iraq’s tough bid terms (FT)
- Lukoil still hopes to revive Saddam-era oil deal in Iraq (WSJ)
- Eon warns on EU emissions cuts (FT)
- Areva plans to raise 10bn euros (FT)
- With something for everyone, climate bill passed (NY Times)
- BG Group makes first move into US shale gas (FT)
- UK regulator raises concerns over EDF / Areva reactor (Times)
Energy Source is no longer updated but it remains open as an archive.
Insight into the financial, economic and policy aspects of energy and the environment.
Read our farewell note
About the blog
© The Financial Times Ltd 2014 FT and 'Financial Times' are trademarks of The Financial Times Ltd.