On Energy Source this week:
- Why Exxon’s $600m plan for biofuels research is not so shocking
- Do you have a green job? If you’re reading this, you might do
- The next challenge for that €400bn solar desert project
- A Brent with no North Sea crude?
- Who’s not happy about extra commodity regulation?
- Opec runs into a compliance dilemma
- UK’s low-carbon strategy: It’s about keeping down costs
- Not a fun place to be a commodities executive right now
- Where the media coverage of China-US climate talks really matters