- Non-Opec supply outlook not so bad; but demand also rises
- Climate change and sceptics’ arguments, upsummed
- Jackup rig costs: holding up?
- Copenhagen catch-up: Soros’ $100bn and developing countries rift
- Iraqi oil auctions and gigantic GE wind farms in Spot news
- America’s greener trend
- Copenhagen diary, December 10: The voice of youth
- Copenhagen panel: Are NGOs in danger of sabotaging the talks?
- What would a wise and omnipresent planner do at Copenhagen?
- It’s all about Obama
- Stable oil prices and more SUVs in America’s future
- More reasons to worry about peak uranium
- IEA signals a subtle shift by policymakers – towards peak oil
- Oil price over $70 – $80 ‘risky for recovery’
- Climate change, peak oil, and belief systems
- What’s next for the EPA?
- Big energy versus small
- Nitrous oxide clouds future of biofuels
Get The Source by email (free registration required)