On FT Energy Source:
- Carbon trade wars
- Cheap commodity funding is back
- Why investors need to think about climate change
- More on UK natural gas supply fears
- Chevron’s warning not a complete disaster
- EIA forecasts and more in energy headlines
- The putative EPA endangerment amendment, and the lobbyists
- Nasa feels ‘plutonium pinch’ sooner than expected
- Canada’s oil bombings
- Non-Opec production soars in new EIA data
- Growth in new solar patents creeps up towards 2002 highs
- China and the US should get together on CCS development
- Is the commodity super cycle resuming?
- Crumbling reactors springing tritium leaks
- Did China wreck Copenhagen – or economists?