On FT Energy Source:
- Exxon’s XTO exit clause seems unlikely to be used
- The UK/US nat gas divergence
- Floating storage stocks down in January
- Plenty of room to move in the next round of climate negotiations
- Shell/Nigerian woes in Energy headlines
- Back to oil for the US integrateds
- Major offshore start-ups to watch in 2010
- Obama may do even more for atomic energy than his predecessor
- Do you use more energy than your neighbours?
- Hype and hope of MacRoRan’s Davy Jones gas find
- Oil and gas industries – just to name a few – benefited immeasurably from state spending
- Europe’s green energy supergrid
- Seoul’s path to nuclear power
- Panama to reduce US oil consumption?