On FT Energy Source:
- The downside of cheap Iraq oil deals sinks in
- A warning on US oil dependence
- What made 2009 energy M&A so big
- Are Chesapeake’s JVs a defence against acquisition?
- Climategate review, Total and Statoil in Energy headlines
- How weather events affect global warming beliefs
- US wind grant money still going overseas
- Will Europe ‘kill’ off biofuel subsidies?
- Medvedev versus shale gas
- Planned huge solar farm to shrink, because of tortoises
- How Branson gives peak oil street cred
- Iraq and India versus Saudi Arabia…?
- Why nat gas vehicles won’t decrease oil dependence