On FT Energy Source:
- BP’s $7bn Devon assets purchase – and a Canadian oil sands deal, too
- The water-energy nexus
- Is Saudi Aramco laughing off clean tech?
- The IPCC review might be too late for some
- More BP/Devon, Tullow in Uganda and the Czech grid problem in Energy headlines
- Is East Africa the next frontier for oil?
- Looking for oil demand in all the wrong places
- Californian utilities not quite ready for fuel cells
- New generation of nuclear is in doubt
- Brazil, India and California: Petroleum consumption comparison
- Will the anaconda or the oyster rule wave power?
- Retired nukes may power Tennessee homes