On FT Energy Source:
- A rather strong smackdown of peak oil demand
- Oil cheats could make Opec’s life difficult
- The recycled carbon offset mini-storm
- Who snubbed who - and Wen – at Copenhagen?
- Backlash against solar subsidies?
- A continuing refining headache
- Anti-oil sands campaign and Consol/Dominion in Energy headlines
- A long, scary discussion about a geoengineering framework
- US automakers not so enamoured with nat gas
- What do Republicans and (some) environmentalists agree on?
- Turning gas flares into fuel
- Two risks to Consul’s deal
- Fertilising oceans to fight climate change could kill sea mammals
- The 1970s photos that made us want to save the world
- Using broadband to monitor energy consumption
- Gaps in US climate strategy