News has been in ample supply these past weeks, with the meltdown in Greece, the UK election, Europe’s continuing air travel disruption caused by the volcanic ash cloud and BP’s oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico jostling for space on the front pages of newspapers around the world.
At least two of these stories – the ash cloud and the oil slick – have striking similarities.
- Costa Rican to become new UN climate chief
- BP stands for Bad Petroleum
- Alpacas to Help Fight Gulf Spill?
- Loosening BP’s Shackles: Since When Is Big Oil Our Friend?
- Scientists find tiny wallaby, spiky nosed frog in Asia
- Worry that Gulf oil spreading into major current
- The Gulf Spill: Who Should Investigate?
- The Senate’s Doomed Climate Bill
- Spotlight on U.N. Climate Panel
- LED Bulbs for the Home Near the Marketplace