ft.com > comment > blogs >
Remember me on this computer
- Cameron steps into fray to defend BP - FT
- Lawyers file class action suits against BP - FT
- Leak greater than BP estimate, scientists say - FT
- Funds wait on BP dividend news - FT
- Backlash grows to ‘anti-British rhetoric’ - FT
- BP weighs dividend cut - WSJ
- Bid to block GHG regulations fails in Senate - Argus
- Senators push to boost spill liability – Houston Chronicle
- Options faced by BP if matters worsen - FT
- Reliance Industries said to be considering Pioneer shale gas stake – Bloomberg
- Most companies absorbing moratorium costs - FT
Energy Source is no longer updated but it remains open as an archive.
Insight into the financial, economic and policy aspects of energy and the environment.
Read our farewell note
About the blog
© The Financial Times Ltd 2014 FT and 'Financial Times' are trademarks of The Financial Times Ltd.