ft.com > comment > blogs >
Remember me on this computer
- Stakes are high for warring oil spill partners – FT
- No consensus as Obama, senators discuss energy bill - Reuters
- Anadarko approved key BP well designs – FT
- Emerson offers £997m for Chloride - FT
- Energy Dept cannot drop nuclear waste plan – NY Times
- China aims to rein in coal prices – Argus
- India Loses to China in Africa-to-Kazakhstan-to-Venezuela Oil - Bloomberg
- NY pension fund rethinks suit against BP – FT
- Democrats Prepared to Scale Back Climate Proposal, Kerry Says - Bloomberg
Energy Source is no longer updated but it remains open as an archive.
Insight into the financial, economic and policy aspects of energy and the environment.
Read our farewell note
About the blog
© The Financial Times Ltd 2014 FT and 'Financial Times' are trademarks of The Financial Times Ltd.