Remember me on this computer
- Legacy fears over BP’s pot of gold – FT
- Dutch study broadly backs IPCC climate report – FT
- Crisis-hit BP rules out issuing new shares - FT
- Aid to European coal industry held up – FT
- Tar balls reach Texas as weather hampers clean-up - LA Times
- China jails US geologist for eight years over oil secrets sale – Bloomberg
- BP oil spill loan rises to $9bn - WSJ
- Asian buyers in spate of Australian mining, energy deals - FT
- Share swap sends RNRL stock into tailspin - FT
- Spain agrees renewables tariff cut with producers – Argus
- US climate scientists receive hate mail in wake of UEA scandal – Guardian
- Iran announces three oil and gas discoveries - Argus
Energy Source is no longer updated but it remains open as an archive.
Insight into the financial, economic and policy aspects of energy and the environment.
Read our farewell note
About the blog
© The Financial Times Ltd 2015
FT and 'Financial Times' are trademarks of The Financial Times Ltd.