ft.com > comment > blogs >
Remember me on this computer
- BP investors look to bypass claims ruling - FT
- Obama renews ban on deepwater drilling - FT
- BP shares show faith in new well cap - FT
- Energy volatility spells headache for hedge funds - FT
- South Korean industries to invest $18.5bn in clean energy projects – Bloomberg
- Mitsui says ‘no’ to spill clean-up bill – UpstreamOnline
- Election casts doubt over Japanese climate bill - Argus
- EPA sees coal generation steady under CATR - Argus
- Adani to develop Australian coal export terminal - Argus
- KMG EP buys bonds to cut reliance on banks - FT
- Iran saves power with a holiday - FT
Energy Source is no longer updated but it remains open as an archive.
Insight into the financial, economic and policy aspects of energy and the environment.
Read our farewell note
About the blog
© The Financial Times Ltd 2014 FT and 'Financial Times' are trademarks of The Financial Times Ltd.