Remember me on this computer
- From ‘static kill’ to ‘bottom kill’: next steps in Gulf oil spill
- Feds lay out Macondo kill plan
- On our radar: climate bill post-mortem
- Unveiling the oil spill plan
- Smaller oil slicks harder to find. A good sign? Read more
- BP’s Dudley faces daunting to-do list - WSJ
- BP breaks the mould to shape brighter future - FT
- Interactive graphic: Hayward at BP – FT
- Senate Democrats battling for viable energy bill - Reuters
- Road to new confidence at BP runs through US - NY Times Read more
Energy Source is no longer updated but it remains open as an archive.
Insight into the financial, economic and policy aspects of energy and the environment.
Read our farewell note
About the blog
© The Financial Times Ltd 2015
FT and 'Financial Times' are trademarks of The Financial Times Ltd.