ft.com > comment > blogs >
Remember me on this computer
- EPA rejects petitions to reconsider danger of greenhouse gases
- Lessons from two important climate forecasts
- On our radar: BP writes off spill costs
- Fight gears up on biomass
Continue reading: “Further reading”
- Li Ka-shing bids £5.8bn for UK utility - FT
- BP lawsuits over oil spill take center stage - Reuters
- KNOC set to complete bid package for Dana - FT
- ONGC profit falls 24 per cent, hit by discounting - WSJ
Continue reading: “Energy headlines”
Energy Source is no longer updated but it remains open as an archive.
Insight into the financial, economic and policy aspects of energy and the environment.
Read our farewell note
About the blog
© The Financial Times Ltd 2014 FT and 'Financial Times' are trademarks of The Financial Times Ltd.