ft.com > comment > blogs >
Remember me on this computer
- Documents hint at BP planning failures – FT
- BP executives say they didn’t know who had command of rig before blast – Bloomberg
- Dana delays takeover defence – FT
- BHP chief not anxious over Potash bid – WSJ
- PetroChina vows global expansion as price controls curb profit – Bloomberg
- Premier plans to double production – FT
- Shell tests method to reclaim oil sands waste – Reuters
- Nigeria to privatise power generation - FT
- Spill damage claims absent the spill – WSJ
- Petropavlovsk suffers 26 per cent fall in gold output – FT
- Bolivia launches ambitious energy plans – FT
Energy Source is no longer updated but it remains open as an archive.
Insight into the financial, economic and policy aspects of energy and the environment.
Read our farewell note
About the blog
© The Financial Times Ltd 2013 FT and 'Financial Times' are trademarks of The Financial Times Ltd.