ft.com > comment > blogs >
Remember me on this computer
- BP asset sales close to $10bn – FT
- Petrobras to buy oil from Brazil for $42.5bn in newly-issued stock – Bloomberg
- US oil industry protests against drilling moratorium – FT
- Weak laws bother Iraq investors more than violence – Bloomberg
- Rosatom launches global charm offensive – FT
- Texas fines pipeline firm for gas blast – WSJ
- ADB plans triple currency bond – FT
- BP ad spend triples since spill – FT
- Lessons learnt from spill response – FT
Energy Source is no longer updated but it remains open as an archive.
Insight into the financial, economic and policy aspects of energy and the environment.
Read our farewell note
About the blog
© The Financial Times Ltd 2013 FT and 'Financial Times' are trademarks of The Financial Times Ltd.