ft.com > comment > blogs >
Remember me on this computer
- Rosneft appoints technocrat president – FT
- India’s Reliance not finished with shale buys, say bankers – Reuters
- BP revives bid to sell Alaskan assets – FT
- Blair warns on Iran’s nuclear program – WSJ
- BP brings failed blowout preventer to surface for tests – Bloomberg
- National Grid chairman to step down – FT
- Flexitricity aims to bolster power grid – FT
- Jubilant Energy to raise exploration cash – FT
Energy Source is no longer updated but it remains open as an archive.
Insight into the financial, economic and policy aspects of energy and the environment.
Read our farewell note
About the blog
© The Financial Times Ltd 2014 FT and 'Financial Times' are trademarks of The Financial Times Ltd.