ft.com > comment > blogs >
Remember me on this computer
- Oil tycoon says PWC caved to pressure – WSJ
- Suzlon turns to emerging markets growth – FT
- Transneft risks downgrade on sale as bonds decline – Bloomberg
- BHP needs to strike balance on Potash price – FT
- UN agency says Iran is impeding inspections – WSJ
- Brazil stakes future on $75bn Petrobras offer – FT
- New Delhi looks to energy stake sales – FT
- Brazil extends sovereignty for oil drilling before UN approval – Bloomberg
- German groups agree €30bn nuclear deal – FT
- Merkel confident on nuclear plan despite opposition – Reuters
Energy Source is no longer updated but it remains open as an archive.
Insight into the financial, economic and policy aspects of energy and the environment.
Read our farewell note
About the blog
© The Financial Times Ltd 2014 FT and 'Financial Times' are trademarks of The Financial Times Ltd.