ft.com > comment > blogs >
Remember me on this computer
- Backlash greets BP’s internal report – FT
- Korea Oil’s hostile $2.6bn Dana bid marks new aggression – Bloomberg
- Dana offers ‘olive branch’ to KNOC – FT
- US offshore drilling agency overwhelmed, says report- WSJ
- Hyundai unveils its first electric car – Reuters
- Ikea buys six German wind farms – FT
- BP shares out thunder for its perfect storm – FT
- Legal battle over spill still wide open – FT
Energy Source is no longer updated but it remains open as an archive.
Insight into the financial, economic and policy aspects of energy and the environment.
Read our farewell note
About the blog
© The Financial Times Ltd 2014 FT and 'Financial Times' are trademarks of The Financial Times Ltd.