ft.com > comment > blogs >
Remember me on this computer
Elsewhere this Monday:
- The sudden rise of geothermal energy
- White House rebuff to solar activists
- Special report on electric cars
- Parsing the industry reports on the BP oil spill
- Why did PG&E spend millions on politics, not pipelines?
Energy Source is no longer updated but it remains open as an archive.
Insight into the financial, economic and policy aspects of energy and the environment.
Read our farewell note
About the blog
© The Financial Times Ltd 2013 FT and 'Financial Times' are trademarks of The Financial Times Ltd.