ft.com > comment > blogs >
Remember me on this computer
- Industry thrown into turmoil
- Companies feel effects of Macondo disaster
- Opportunities west of Shetland
- Ice thaws on Canadian oil sands projects
- Huge prize lies under pristine Arctic wilderness
- Shale extraction technology leads to oversupplied market
- Two different disasters will have profound effects on US energy policy
- UK suffers from legacy of North Sea gas abundance
- Plant power seen as only viable long-term alternative to petrol
Energy Source is no longer updated but it remains open as an archive.
Insight into the financial, economic and policy aspects of energy and the environment.
Read our farewell note
About the blog
© The Financial Times Ltd 2013 FT and 'Financial Times' are trademarks of The Financial Times Ltd.