Just what everyone has been waiting for!
The latest thoughts from Goldman Sachs’ energy gurus on the most recent commodity mega-slide.
And don’t forget: they did predict it.
Newsflash from Reuters:
15:15 06May11 RTRS-BP PLC – ARBITRAL PANEL PERMITS CONDITIONAL COMPLETION OF BP-ROSNEFT SHARE SWAP
15:16 06May11 RTRS-BP PLC – ASSIGNMENT OF ARCTIC OPPORTUNITY TO TNK-BP
15:16 06May11 RTRS-BP PLC – THE ORDER ALSO PERMITS THE PROPOSED SHARE SWAP BETWEEN BP AND ROSNEFT TO PROCEED Read more
Thursday’s dramatic drop in the price of oil and other commodities has left markets reeling. Read more
- Oil leads commodities price plunge – FT
- Crude continues to fall: bounce-back rally falters – WSJ
- Doubt over demand spurs sharp crude fall – FT
- Dissecting the oil price tumble – NY Times
- NRG Energy swings to a loss – WSJ
- Transocean profit falls 54% – WSJ
- Europe told of potential shale gas bonanza – FT
- Obama forms panel to improve fracking safety -Reuters
- Rosneft buys stake in BP’s German venture – The Telegraph
- Putin accuses oil groups of price fixing – FT
- Shell to sell Nigeria oil field stake for £600m – The Telegraph
- Shell and Cairn announce ‘risky’ drilling in the Arctic – The Guardian
- Vedanta says approval nears for India deal – FT
- Brazilian imports of US ethanol soar – FT
- Success fuels ethanol subsidy changes – FT Read more