Elsewhere this Friday,
© The Financial Times Ltd 2015 FT and 'Financial Times' are trademarks of The Financial Times Ltd.
- So long, new deep-water drilling regulations
- The politics of dispersants
- BP’s deep-water oil spill kill : “You want to make sure it’s really dead, dead, dead”
- Mexican oil industry on the defensive
- Biofuels industry’s hazy environmental footprint
- BP offers cheaper gas to appease furious consumers
- Colorado candidate warns of bicycle plot that could “could threaten our personal freedoms” Read more
- Is environmentalism a luxury good?
- Big oil’s future: fewer, bigger bets
- Fire, brimstone and sympathy: the new drilling czar Read more
- Europe and natural gas – tough choices ahead?
- Fossil fuel subsidies are 12 times support for renewables
- The first 100 days of the gulf of Mexico oil spill, animated Read more
- Dot Earth: The Other Gulf Stain
- BP’s Deepwater Horizon – Oil to Stay Put; Dispersant Questions – and Open Thread Read more