- Mariano Rajoy has called on Germany and other creditor countries in the eurozone to do more to stimulate growth — read his interview with the FT here.
- Senior US and British officials have expressed concern that France’s military deployment in Mali could be severely challenged by jihadist fighters.
- If you’re confused as to why the US Congress can’t make a bargain, this Atlantic piece explains it all — using game theory.
- China added 51m new internet users last year, enough to make up the population of Spain.
- A secrete State Department cable has revealed that the Syrian military is likely to have already used chemical weapons against its own people last month.
© The Financial Times Ltd 2013 FT and 'Financial Times' are trademarks of The Financial Times Ltd.