- The growth of temporary jobs with precarious conditions in Europe poses a challenge for policymakers (FT’s New World of Work series)
- The leader of Turkey’s pro-Kurdish political party is defiant in an interview with the FT despite growing political pressure
- More than half of Egyptians live in unregulated, dilapidated housing but a new initiative could act as a model for future construction
- Cameron wins accolades from Italy’s anti-immigrant Northern League (The Guardian)
- Egypt Shows Off $8 Billion Suez Canal Expansion That the World May Not Need (Bloomberg)
© The Financial Times Ltd 2015 FT and 'Financial Times' are trademarks of The Financial Times Ltd.