An investigation is under way after four people died and around 40 were injured in an attack in Westminster in central London on Wednesday afternoon. The police have said they are treating the attack as terrorism. Join us for further developments and reaction.
- Police name attacker as Kent-born Khalid Masood
- The three victims named; 29 injured treated in hospital
- Isis reportedly claims responsibility
- Eight people arrested overnight in London, Birmingham and other parts of the UK
- Authorities in Antwerp appear to have foiled a similar attack