- The EU’s announcement of competition charges against Google signals that the regulators’ watchful gaze could have a profound impact on the company’s culture and processes
- The United Kingdom Independence Party’s (Ukip) election manifesto presentation brought out an assortment of Rotarians, masons and 19th-hole bores
- California’s drought has left Los Angeles in a political and environmental crisis. In a verdant city bordered by desert where dreams of abundance have always been a global attraction, what went wrong?
- The Eternal Return of BuzzFeed: What the online juggernaut can learn from Time, USA Today, and MTV (The Atlantic)
- Hundreds of distance runners from about 30 countries traveled to North Korea for the Pyongyang Marathon, a brief opening into one of the world’s most closed and enigmatic countries (New York Times)
© The Financial Times Ltd 2015 FT and 'Financial Times' are trademarks of The Financial Times Ltd.