All times are GMT. This post should update automatically every few minutes, but it may take longer on mobile devices.
19.15: That’s it for the liveblog for today. Follow FT.com through the evening for analysis of the day’s developments and more news of the deal as we get it. A few top stories from today to keep you going in the meantime:
- Greece says nearly 80% support debt swap
- Mario Draghi takes on his critics
- Spain’s rising public debt
- Global market overview: shares lifted by Greece hopes
- FT Short View video: Greece priced for next default