- David Gardner argues that Benedict XVI is a militant cultural warrior who has left a tainted legacy behind.
- The navy seal who killed Bin Laden has revealed that he has no healthcare and that he and his family have struggled to adapt to his civilian life.
- Thanks to Googlemaps data, the Washington Post were able to map North Korea’s nuclear weapons test.
- A British theatre producer has been deported back to the UK after staging a play about homosexuality in Uganda, where homosexuality is illegal.
- The Pentagon is starting to extend benefits to same-sex military couples, although subsidised health-care and housing allowances are still not included.
© The Financial Times Ltd 2015 FT and 'Financial Times' are trademarks of The Financial Times Ltd.