1) Will there be collective responsibility? William Hague seemed to suggest there would be.
2) Will there be a joint whips’ office?
3) Will the parties fight each other in by-elections? Suggestions are they will and it is hard to see how they can’t if they want to remain separate parties. We’ll know soon enough – there’s a by-election imminently at Thirsk and we expect the parties to slug it out – though obviously in a terribly gentlemanly way.
4) Will Nick Clegg deputise at PMQs? Again implications are that he will.
5) Can David Cameron sack Liberal Democrats from the Cabinet?
UPDATE: Alex says only the Lib Dem leader will be able to sack his colleagues.