One Labour figure suggested my Monday blog on Ed Miliband was rather “snippy”* for suggesting that Ed Miliband was not doing brilliantly in the polls. No doubt he will not take kindly to me pointing out that Ipsos Mori has more bad news this morning.
The poll for the Guardian suggests that:
* The Labour leader has a +1 satisfaction rating after three months, the lowest for any new leader in recent history other than MIchael Foot, William Hague or Nick Clegg
* Only 26 per cent thought Miliband was a “capable leader”
* 15 per cent thought him “good in a crisis”
* 24 per cent believed he was “more honest than most politicians”
* 64 per cent said he was “inexperienced”
* Don’t shoot the messenger